I used to have personal webpages, opinion pages, archived scientific and philosophic correspondence, even blogs on the web on various periods but most of them are now unreachable, deleted or non editable. This forms what I use to call volume XVI of my collected works (volume XIV being notes taken during seminars and lectures). All the posts in this blog with a date before April 1st 2010 are republications of previous contributions of this kind. New information or new ideas added after the original publication will be outlined with the date.
About this blogLifelong obsessions: music, experimental linguistics, semantics, instrument making, knowledge representation, epigenomics.
- About metamathematical statements in a recent post by Timothy Gowers
- Mathematical acids
- Correlating Composers
- Science and the seasons
- new Music Question and Answer site from StackExchange
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
- Phase set under the compass or Fractal Genesis
- Mathematician out of his shell
- algebra, abstraction and Marcel Proust
- Blog and opinion republishing